Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00139:
1952 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop
This Bel Air has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- Car was bought in Texas as a totally stock, straight and totally rust free car
- Modified to a mild custom Street Rod in approximately 1990
- Painted with Acrylic Enamel, PPG Vermillion Red with some minor chips - nothing
- Hood, door handles and trunk professionally shaved, filled and radiused
- Firewall smoothed and filled
- Headlights frenched and taillights modified to Chevy bowties
- Right rear quarter glass is cracked - the owner has replacement glass for it
- All wiring for door openers and poppers professionally redone in 2007
- Interior is in great condition with rolled and pleated red and white vinyl, including
the trunk area
- Driver's side seat needs one pleat re-stitched
- Carpet throughout interior and trunk is in very good condition
- Dash appears as original except for turn signal button lights above gauges and AM/FM/CD
tucked below the dash
- All gauges are high-end Haneline custom made to fit perfectly in the original holes
of the dash – retaining the stock look, but with modern technology
- Power Steering, Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column, Power Door Locks, Keyless Entry,
Remote Trunk Release &d Lap-type Seat Belts
- NEW aluminum radiator, electric fan and 180 degree thermostat
- Front suspension is a Fatman Mustang II with power rack and pinion
- Front disc brakes and rear drums
- NEW master cylinder and booster
- Rear suspension is a Chassis Engineering leaf spring set up
- American mags and low-profile tires in the front that drop the front end an inch
- Many original parts that were removed during the resto are included with this
- NEW, but not installed lakes pipes, dummy tear drop spots, and rear fender skirts
are also included!
- Remember... this cool Bel Air Hardtop is not perfect - it's a Driver, but you could
not replace it for what we're asking!
- 307 Chevy Small Block with less than 40,000 miles on it!
- Weiand aluminum manifold, Edelbrock 650 cfm carb, and block hugger headers fed into
2 1/2" exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers
- The motor is extremely reliable, gets great gas mileage and has been meticulously
- GM TH-350 transmission
- Ford 9" differential with 3.70 gears
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive