Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00144:
1959 Cadillac Series 62 - 2 Door Hardtop Coupe
This Coupe has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- Less than 37,000 Original and Document miles on the odometer!
- Under the hood, the 390 cubic-inch Cadillac V-8 is so clean that it defies any reasonable
expectation for an unrestored original.
- Finished in a beautiful combination of creamy Brenton Blue with an opulent Blue
Leather and Woven Fabric interior, this 1959 Series 62 convertible is quite simply
- All exterior body panels, chrome, stainless steel trim and fabulous grille-work
front and rear are Original and in excellent condition.
- Interior dashboard, panels, seating area and carpet are all excellent to very good
- Power equipment runs the gamut, with power brakes and steering, electric controls
for the windows and front seat, windshield washers and two-speed wipers, and AM/FM
- Trunk shows minimal wear.
- Runs and drives as new.
- A marvelous example of what many consider the ultimate Cadillac, this gorgeous Series
62 convertible is exactly right for the Caddy fan who knows what he/she is looking
- 390 cu. in., 325 hp 325hp @ 4800rpm, Torque 430 ft-lbs @ 3000rpm, Compression ratio
- Carter AFB four barrel carburetor with a 12-volt electrical system.
- 4 speed Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive