Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00103:
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 Door Hardtop
This Sport Fury has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- Brilliant red exterior paint is bright and nearly flawless with only a couple of
- Completely original black vinyl interior shows very little, if any sign of wear.
- Very solid car with no rust.
- Polished Torque Thrust "Coke Bottle" 15" x 7-1/2" wheels in front and 15" x 8" in
- Modern radial tires fitted at the corners.
- Meticulously maintained and only driven to local summer cruise-ins and shows.
- Awesome power and a super driving muscle car!
- 1966 426 cu. in 425 hp Hemi.
- Heavy duty 4 speed transmission (recently rebuilt).
- NEW heavy duty clutch.
- Heavy duty Dana 60 rear end with 3:54 gears.
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive