Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00101:
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 427
This Chevelle has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- This is a frame-up restoration.
- Fully documented and the owner has all receipts for the restoration.
- The current owner has owned it since 2004.
- Restored 2004 – 2005 with 3,400 miles on car since the restoration.
- Originally built and delivered in California
- Originally equipped with Marina Blue exterior/Blue vinyl interior, 396, 325 hp,
auto trans., A/C.
- Always covered and garaged - NEVER driven in rain.
- Car is in exceptional condition throughout.
- Paint is perfect with the exception of 2 or 3 very minuscule and hardly noticeable
places where touch-up paint was applied to cover rock chips.
- There are no scratches or fading anywhere.
- All body panels are ORIGINAL sheet metal and are laser-straight with no indication
of ever being hit.
- All doors, hood and trunk lid gaps are uniform and correctly fitted.
- All stainless steel and chrome trim is either ORIGINAL or NEW, in perfect condition.
- All window glass is either ORIGINAL or NEW, in perfect condition.
- The leather interior seat coverings and head rests are NEW with no rips, tears or
- The carpet is NEW.
- The steering wheel has been restored and dash pad is NEW.
- Original steering column replaced with Ididit tilt/chrome column.
- ORIGINAL factory SS tach.
- The dash panel is in perfect condition with all gauges, instruments and switches
- Vintage Air A/C, heat & defrost system.
- The headliner is NEW.
- All window, hood and trunk weather stripping is NEW.
- Both doors open and close perfectly, as do the trunk and hood.
- There is absolutely NO rust anywhere on the body and NO surface rust on the undercarriage.
- The undercarriage is very solid with perfect floor and trunk pans, frame rails,
NEW gas tank and plumbing.
- All moving front and rear suspension components have been retrofitted with polyurethane
- Original front and rear drum brakes have been replaced with Baer calipers and 13"
cross-drilled and slotted rotors.
- Wheels are Boyd Coddington "Destructor" style 17" x 8".
- All wheels are in great condition with no evidence of curbing, scratches or peeling
- Front tires are Toyo Proxy 235/45ZR17.
- Rear Tires are Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials.
- Professionally built 1966 427 Chevy Big Block with 11:50 compression (built to run
on 92 octane pump gas without run-on or other issues), 4 bolt mains, nodular steel
crankshaft, line bored, decked and fully balanced, all ARP hardware, 575/585 lift
solid lifter Comp Cams cam, Biggs carburetor, Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake
and heads, Hooker Pro-Comp headers, Flowmaster mufflers with 3" mandrel-bent exhaust
- 550+ hp, 550 ft lbf.
- HD Centerforce clutch with a Lakewood scattershield.
- Muncie M-20 wide-ratio 4 spd. transmission.
- Auburn positraction rear differential with 3:73 gears.
- The motor idles smooth but runs strong, accelerates and handles extremely well.
- Original, numbers matching 396, 325 hp block included with the car!
Call for Price
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Inventory