Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00124:
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396 Super Sport
This SS-396 has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- A genuine Code "138" car with factory M21 4-speed and 3.55:1 12-bolt posi-traction
- Fresh resto, completed in late 2009!
- Starting with all ORIGINAL body panels perfectly straight and no body filler, the
body was stripped and taken down to bare metal. All trim and glass removed and repainted
with PPG 1995 Chrysler Montego Dark Blue Pearl finished with 2 gallons of clear
- NEW Black Vinyl top.
- NEW interior parts include: Vintage Air "Sure Fit" Air Conditioning, Heating and
Defrost system, seat coverings, door panels, dashboard, carpet, and AutoMeter gauge
- Original AM radio, Original factory 7,000 RPM, 6,000 Redline Dash Blinker Tach,
- The undercarriage is very solid with perfect floor and trunk pans, frame rails.
- NEW Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers with 3" exhaust system.
- NEW 17"x7" front and 17"x8" rear Coys C-5 Nostalgia wheels.
- Lowered 3" front and rear.
- A truly great looking driver with lots of power that will always take home awards
wherever you show it!
- The Original 396/350 HP motor was completely and professionally rebuilt in 2009.
- .30 over with a COMP Cams .292 duration .550 lift cam, Pro Comp distributor, Edelbrock
Performer polished intake, Holley Street Avenger 770 cfm electric choke carb, Holley
mechanical fuel pump, Hooker Super Competition headers, Taylor Pro spark plug wire
set and billet pulleys.
- The Muncie 4 speed transmission was completely rebuilt.
- New Hayes flywheel, Mcleod Super StreetPro street/strip clutch components.
- The rear 12 Bolt differential was rebuilt with a Richmond 3:55 Posi gear set.
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive