Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00102:
1931 Ford Model A Sedan
This Model A has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
The builder of this unique streetrod is an experienced builder of "driver" quality cars. He is also a founding member of a prominent southwestern streetrod club.
- 1931 Ford Model A Sedan
- Car is a FRESH build - Restored in 2008 with just over 3,400 miles
- Top chopped 3 1/2 inches with lots of room for tall drivers!
- Classic Street Rod Mfg. chassis
- Custom PPG paint
- ALL NEW glass, window felts, gaskets, seals, etc.
- Custom firewall
- Interior is unfinished with a GM tilt column, reclining bucket seats, original working speedometer, custom gauges, Lokar 24" custom shifter
- Walker radiator, electric fans and it stays cool even when the temps are 105° to 110° in the summer
- AHOOGA horn
- The motor is a 1969 327 Chevy that is BUILT, but very streetable – approximately 375 hp
- The trans is a TH 350 with a stage three shift kit
- Mavel cross-steer rack & pinion
- Magnum 4" dropped axle with disc brakes and Classic Street Rod Mfg. hairpins
- Custom balanced drive shaft
- The rear end is a Currie unit with 3:00 gears
- Classic Street Rod Mfg. triangulated 4-link rear suspension
- American Racing "Salt Flat Special" custom wheels
- Owner has the hood, all four fenders, running boards and hardware - painted and ready to install, but they're extra $$ only if you want them
- Fully documented – owner has a detailed list of every part and modification made
- We challenge you to find a nicer reliable and solid driver streetrod for the $$!
Additional images available upon request.