Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00141:
1933 Ford Speedster Replica All Steel Convertible
This Speedster has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
You are viewing an absolutely stunning, one of a kind, show quality, replica steel-bodied 1933 Speedster Roadster. The body is by American Speed Company. Assembly and fabrication is by the Roadster Shop. This was the Goodguys Rod and Custom Association's Grand Prize Giveaway car in 2008 and 2009. (The 2008 winner could not accept the car, so it was re-offered in 2009).
Speed '33 Quick Specs:
Assembly and Fabrication: The Roadster Shop
Body: American Speed '33, Rootlieb hood, the Roadster Shop roll pan and hood blisters
Chassis: The Roadster Shop – Frame rails contoured to follow body lines, Magnum Axle I Beam
Engine: Fuel injected Roush Racing 402-inch small block Ford
Drivetrain: Hughes Performance C4 transmission, John's Industries Ford 9-inch
Wheels: Custom one off wheels from Intro Wheels
- Flawless PPG Candy Gold and Pearlescent Black contrasting paint with several top coats of clear.
- The body is "stretched" with a flip down steel insert in back of the seat to hide the full Black convertible top when stored.
- Rootlieb hood with custom built side curtains at the engine compartment.
- Custom grill and grill shell in front.
- Custom interior fitted with Black Ultra Leather seats and door panels.
- Chrome tilt column and wheel.
- Gauges by Classic Instruments, Black loop carpet, power windows, power door locks, keyless entry, remote trunk release.
- Magnum I-Beam solid front axle, monoleaf with shocks.
- 4-Bar four rear suspension with adjustable shocks.
- Front power disc brakes, drums on the rear.
- Intro 17' front/ 20" rear wheels.
- BF Goodrich G-Force T/A - 205/40/17 front, 295/45/20 rear tires.
- This car is a bullet with a Roush 402IR Ford Performance Engine, 509 HP @6000 rpm, 455 ft-lb. @ 4800 rpm! (Dyno Sheet available).
- Weber-style 8-Stack Fuel Injected Induction System.
- Hughes Performance - Bowler C-4 Transmissions
- Ford 9" rear end with 3.50:1 gears
Additional images available upon request.