Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00150:
1934 Ford All Henry Steel 5-Window Coupe
This Coupe has has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Looking for a rare ALL Henry Ford STEEL bodied '34 5-Window Coupe? Perhaps one with an uncut original 1934 Ford body and fenders featuring a top that has never been subjected to the builder's torch? Well, you've arrived! Stare down the sides of this gorgeous '34 5-Window Coupe and engage the brilliant GM Maroon finish that covers every inch of the exterior with a minimum of adornment and note the strict attention to detail evident throughout the build. Settle into the supple Cadillac Seville seats with power adjustments and lumbar, hit the A/C and stereo and cruise to your heart's content.
- This is a 5 year old build by a prominent and experienced streetrodder with 8 cars to his credit.
- Single stage PPG paint in a very rich GM Maroon color.
- Fit and finish of all painted surfaces, chrome and stainless is superior.
- 350 cu. in. 1997 Pontiac Trans Am LT1 with matching 4L60E automatic overdrive transmission.
- Stock dash with Dakota Digital gauges.
- Saddle Leather Cadillac Seville seats with power adjustments and lumbar.
- Sony AM/FM Stereo CD player with remote.
- Other creature comforts include: AC, power steering, power windows, tilt steering column, remote trunk release and seat belts.
- Undercarriage is just as beautiful and detailed as the body with powder coating, chrome and stainless throughout.
- Kugel polished stainless independent front suspension.
- Chassis Engineering leaf springs.
- 9 inch Ford rear end with 3.50:1 gears.
- This show quality Street Rod is reliable, has no issues and drives like a dream on the road while having the chops to capture top awards at any show or cruise-in entered!
- 1997 Pontiac Trans Am LT1 (350 cu. in., 300 hp, 340 lb-ft, mass airflow sensor, sequential port injection).
- 1997 Pontiac Trans Am 4L60E automatic overdrive transmission.
Additional images available upon request.