Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00116:
1938 Chevrolet Coupe Streetrod
This Streetrod has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Cruise in comfort and show with no apologies…
- Stunning, award winning, '38 Chevy Coupe Street Rod restored by current owner.
- Beautiful Black finish with Dark Gray Leather Custom Interior.
- ALL STEEL body and fenders.
- Absolutely NO rust or filler, always garaged.
- Lots of money and time in this custom restoration!
- Power/heated seats, AM/FM CD, A/C, power steering, power disc brakes.
- Alloy Wheels.
- Chrome is excellent.
- Has won 14 Show Awards.
- Always garaged since restoration, never driven in rain or snow.
- Very solid, looks and drives amazingly well!
- 502 Chevy Big Block with 415 HP.
- 700R4 Transmission with Overdrive.
Additional images available upon request.