Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00156:
1941 Pontiac De Luxe "Torpedo" Six Sedan Coupe
This Coupe has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Attention Pontiac Enthusiasts and Collectors: This pristine condition 1941 De Luxe "Torpedo" Six Sedan Coupe has undergone a thorough and accurate Frame-Off restoration to original factory specifications. No expense of time, workmanship, or materials was spared to ensure that every nut and bolt was inspected and replaced if necessary. The results are apparent in this stunning "classic of classics".
- The current owner and collector started with a totally rust-free, one owner Montana car featuring unbelievably original interior appointments - a true survivor.!
- The professional restoration began in 2000 and was finished in 2003.
- This car was restored to be enjoyed and driven, so is not a concours car, but very little would need to be done to make it so.
- The mint condition Cameo Cream and Maroon Metallic exterior finish represents Original 1941 Colors.
- Factory rear fender skirts – very rare and next to impossible to find.
- Factory Matching Numbers L Head 6 cylinder engine and 3-speed standard transmission runs beautiful and performs flawlessly.
- All NOS generator, starter, distributer and most engine accessories.
- Suspension has new shocks, rear leaf springs re-aligned and trued.
- NEW brake wheel cylinders and master cylinder.
- NEW exhaust system with GM accessory tailpipe extension.
- Complete Service Records and Original Manuals.
- Showroom Condition interior features Original Mohair Gray and Tan material.
- All the original components are in order and in proper working condition.
- The extensive list of accessory options include:
- Special Deluxe steering wheel
- Push-button Super Deluxe radio
- Factory brown carpet with brown shoe inserts
- Full-flow air system
- Unity 6-volt Spotlight
- NOS Factory Rear fender Skirts
- NOS Red Reflector Accessory Indian Hood Ornament
- Front & Rear Bumper Tip Guards
- Center Rear Bumper Guard to protect Deck Lid
- Vent window Air flow inserts
- Original Brown Truck Rubber Mat
- According to the owner, the General Motors NOS 1941 Accessories he has searched out and installed on this car are worth at least $10,000 in their own right. Some would be next to impossible to find now; as an example the factory rear fender skirts.
- 239 cu. in. /90 HP L Head Inline 6
- 3-Speed Standard Manual transmission
Additional images available upon request.