Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00113:
1951 Ford Custom Convertible
This Custom Convertible has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
1951 was the first year Ford offered an automatic transmission, the Ford-O-Matic. Cruise in style with this nicely restored red beauty…
- Beautiful red (base coat, clear coat) with grey interior.
- All chrome trim and bumpers are in excellent condition!
- Radial tires.
- Flathead V8 motor, recent rebuild with crankshaft turned, NEW bearings and seals.
- Absolutely no fluid leaks.
- 6 volt electrical system.
- Ford-O-Matic automatic transmission with recent $1,700 rebuild.
- Coil spring suspension in front and longitudinal semi-elliptical springs in back.
Additional images available upon request.