Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00114:
1956 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Door Sedan
This Belvedere has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
For 1956, Plymouth added the first pushbutton transmission used in American cars and more dramatic rear tailfin treatment which no other car manufacturer in the world was doing. The push-button transmission would remain a Chrysler hallmark until 1965
- Rare and nicely restored 1956 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door sedan.
- Restoration just finished in Fall, 2009.
- ONLY driven 50 miles since completion of restoration!
- Owner had to buy a "parts" car to complete the resto since NOS and repro parts are practically non-existent.
- Factory correct red and white exterior.
- Factory correct black and white interior using original fabrics.
- Owner is selling for amount invested, has all receipts.
- 277 cu. in. V-8, automatic transmission.
- Professional mechanic determined that all cylinders were within specs, engine did not need a rebuild, new seals were added.
Additional images available upon request.