Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00137:
1957 Ford Thunderbird
This Thunderbird has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- All Original with a Frame-Off Restoration completed in 1992
- Body stripped to bare metal for painting
- Exterior is in superb condition with the exception of one small scratch on driver's door about 3/4" long
- Nicely optioned with:
- 312 cu. in. Y-Block with 4V carb and 245 hp.
- Engine Chrome Dress-Up Kit (chrome air filter cover, chrome oil filler tube cap, finned aluminum valve covers)
- Auto. Transmission
- Power steering
- Telescopic steering wheel
- Radio, Heater
- Back-up Lights
- Fender Skirts
- Full wheel hub caps
- NEW carpet, mats, seat upholstery, door panels, vinyl on dashboard
- Interior finished with all original type material
- All instruments, gauges, lights, wipers, turn signals, etc. are operational
- Radiator professionally rebuilt using original type material
- NEW suspension
- NEW power steering system
- Trunk completely carpeted, even the spare tire and trunk lid
- Runs great and sounds even better with the dual exhaust exiting through back corners of that beautifully-shaped rear bumper!
- Comes with Die-cast Model, Metal Sign, Original Dealer Sales Booklet and Manual
- Rebuilt 312 V8 and automatic Transmission
Additional images available upon request.