Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00157:
1959 Ford Edsel Ranger 2-Door Hardtop Resto-Mod
Just when we think we've seen everything, someone will show us yet another excellent example of an alternative Resto-Mod we had not thought of! Starting with a true RUST FREE, "Barn Find", 1959 Ranger 2-Door Hardtop, this prominent Southern builder created a project that turns heads, draws crowds and receives awards whenever he hits the road or cruise-ins.
- Less than 9,000 miles on a total frame-up restoration completed in 2007.
- Absolutely no changes were made to the laser straight body.
- Body and undercarriage is totally rust-free!
- Finished in the classic and beautiful Sea Coral Red with matching Red and White interior.
- All chrome and stainless trim is in excellent condition.
- Equipped with a 302 cu. in./ 275 hp EFI engine that is detailed to the max.
- Aluminum radiator.
- Exceptional, show quality detailed engine compartment.
- Factory suspension – rides and handles like a dream on 15" 235 white wall tires mounted on very nice TrueSpoke™ wire wheels.
- All NEW interior top to bottom - keeping the retro look with the addition of a Custom center console housing additional gauges, floor shifter and cup holders.
- Equipped with AM/FM stereo with CD player.
- All Factory dash instruments and gauges function properly.
- 302 cu. in./275 hp EFI engine
- Ford AOD Automatic Transmission
Additional images available upon request.