Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00144:
1959 Cadillac Series 62 - 2 Door Hardtop Coupe
This Coupe has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Think "Fifties automotive icon" and the 1959 Cadillac springs immediately to mind. Its huge fins and bullet-shaped taillights have become iconic symbols of the "jet age" of American automotive styling all by themselves. The result of GM's frantic effort to answer to Chrysler's dramatic new "forward look", the massive '59 Cadillac was the most radical-looking in the marque's history.
- Less than 37,000 Original and Document miles on the odometer!
- Under the hood, the 390 cubic-inch Cadillac V-8 is so clean that it defies any reasonable expectation for an unrestored original.
- Finished in a beautiful combination of creamy Brenton Blue with an opulent Blue Leather and Woven Fabric interior, this 1959 Series 62 convertible is quite simply spectacular.
- All exterior body panels, chrome, stainless steel trim and fabulous grille-work front and rear are Original and in excellent condition.
- Interior dashboard, panels, seating area and carpet are all excellent to very good condition.
- Power equipment runs the gamut, with power brakes and steering, electric controls for the windows and front seat, windshield washers and two-speed wipers, and AM/FM stereo.
- Trunk shows minimal wear.
- Runs and drives as new.
- A marvelous example of what many consider the ultimate Cadillac, this gorgeous Series 62 convertible is exactly right for the Caddy fan who knows what he/she is looking for.
- 390 cu. in., 325 hp 325hp @ 4800rpm, Torque 430 ft-lbs @ 3000rpm, Compression ratio of 10.5:1.
- Carter AFB four barrel carburetor with a 12-volt electrical system.
- 4 speed Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission
Additional images available upon request.