Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00132:
1962 Corvette Roadster
This Roadster has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
The 1962 model year brought many first and last highlights to the Corvette: first year seat belts became standard equipment; first year for the 327 ci. engine replacing the 283; first year heater/defroster became standard equipment; last year for a solid axle, an external opening trunk and exposed headlights; last year to offer an optional power convertible top mechanism; last year for the side cove and two-tone Corvette of any type until 1978.
- This is a very nicely restored but original 1962 Corvette 2-top Roadster.
- Current owner has owned this car for 14 years.
- Restoration included stripping the body to fiberglass and applying Ultra 7000 urethane paint.
- This Corvette has beautiful body lines; the hood, deck lid, doors and trunk all line up extremely well and the paint is show quality.
- Chrome, stainless and trim are of equal quality and immaculate.
- Convertible Removable Hard Top and convertible Soft Top.
- New (NOS) emblems, weather stripping and aluminum radiator.
- New dash pad, carpet and seat covers.
- New factory style one piece convertible top with a plastic window
needs to be installed.
- Complete documentation and service records.
- Original 327/300 hp with Matching Numbers and T10 4 Speed Transmission.
Additional images available upon request.