Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00153:
1963 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova 2-Door Coupe
This Chevy Nova has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
What we have here is truly a rare find: A rust free, survivor, never restored, California "Black Plate" '63 Chevy II Nova 2-Door Coupe. This Chevy II has spent its entire life in the southeastern desert area of southern California. According to the owner, this car has been in the family for over 30 years and is all original, except for a freshening of the interior using OEM-type materials.
- There is absolutely no rust – anywhere!
- Original factory paint, engine and drivetrain.
- Body panels, hood and trunk are intact, straight and with no indication of body filler, except for a minor depression on the passenger side rear quarter panel, behind the door resulting from someone leaning against the car. The owner is working to have this imperfection repaired.
- All moldings, stainless steel trim and chrome, while still quite presentable, has naturally lost some of its sharp, mirror-like reflective quality it had when new.
- 194 cu. in Inline 6 engine and Power Glide starts runs and drives smoothly with no evidence of internal noise or fluid leaks.
- Interior has been redone with NEW original "Fawn" cloth and vinyl upholstery, headliner, door panel, and loop carpet.
- Original seat belts and dash trim and knobs are in very good condition for this unrestored classic.
- Typical "base" Chevy II Nova 400 Series with the AM radio deleted and dash plate.
- NEW 185-75/13 tires, 13'' Original wheels and NEW NOS hub caps. The owner as the Original Hub Caps which go with the car.
- Cowl Tag Info: (See photos)
- A true survivor that can be restored, a solid candidate for an SS tribute, or enjoyed as is!
- 194 cu. in Inline 6 engine
- Power Glide transmission
Additional images available upon request.