Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00103:
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 Door Hardtop
This Sport Fury has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
The Sport Fury 2-door hardtop is one of the best-looking cars of its era, and this one came straight from the factory with a potent combination of 426 Wedge motor and heavy duty 4-speed. This is an unrestored, mostly ORIGINAL, and unmolested Sport Fury with only three known owners!
- Brilliant red exterior paint is bright and nearly flawless with only a couple of minor blemishes.
- Completely original black vinyl interior shows very little, if any sign of wear.
- Very solid car with no rust.
- Polished Torque Thrust "Coke Bottle" 15" x 7-1/2" wheels in front and 15" x 8" in the rear.
- Modern radial tires fitted at the corners.
- Meticulously maintained and only driven to local summer cruise-ins and shows.
- Awesome power and a super driving muscle car!
- 1966 426 cu. in 425 hp Hemi.
- Heavy duty 4 speed transmission (recently rebuilt).
- NEW heavy duty clutch.
- Heavy duty Dana 60 rear end with 3:54 gears.
Additional images available upon request.