Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00108:
1966 Pontiac GTO
This GTO has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
This southwestern GTO has been treated to a full frame-off restoration!
- Only driven 3,500 miles since a Frame-off restoration in 2000.
- Restored as close as possible to original using OEM and to OEM spec aftermarket parts.
- Desirable Tiger Gold paint in excellent condition with no touch ups.
- Black vinyl interior is in like new condition without any sign of wear.
- Dash and gauge cluster is original, completely functional and in very good condition.
- Power steering, tachometer, seat belts.
- Ralley wheels.
- PHS documentation, which includes copies of the factory window sticker, factory invoice, and build record, etc.
- The motor is the Original 389 cu. in. block with Tri-Power carburetion.
- Hooker Headers and Flowmaster exhaust.
- 4 speed wide-ratio transmission with original Hurst shifter and linkage.
- Safe-T-track (Posi) rear differential with 3.55 gears.
Additional images available upon request.