Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00106:
1967 Ford Mustang 390 (S Code)
Owner has taken this Mustang off the market.
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- Overall this Mustang is a very solid, strong running driver.
- Restored approximately 8 years ago.
- The correct paint is in very good condition, no cracks, no dents or rust.
- There is a narrow scratch on the hood approximately 4" long.
- All of the chrome is in good condition, bumpers are dent free.
- Many NEW parts including: both rear quarter panels, both inner quarter panels, front and rear apron pans, R/L floor pans, R/L front fenders, front seat covers and carpet.
- The hood, trunk lid and doors are original to the car.
- Equipped with A/C (needs to be re-charged), power steering, tilt-away wheel, original AM radio, original key.
- The window trim, rocker panel moldings and glass are all in very good condition.
- The factory white vinyl top is in good condition with no rips or tears.
- Marti Report and many more pics available upon request.
- 390 cu. in. big block - rebuilt with less than 10,000 miles on rebuild.
- C-6 Select Shift Cruise-O-Matic trans with shift kit, rebuilt 1 year ago.
- 9" Equa-Lock Differential with 3:25 gears (rebuilt less than 3 years ago).
- NEW brakes and suspension including: upper & lower ball joints, tie rods and tie rod ends, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings, brake brums, brake shoes, brake lines, rear springs, shocks, tires.
Additional images available upon request.