Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00155:
1968 Chevrolet Camaro
This Camaro has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
This is a nice, unrestored and solid "driver" quality '68 Camaro from the dry climate of Colorado. This Camaro has had only 3 owners with the current owner having enjoyed it for the past 4 years and now wishes to sell it to make room for his next "driver".
- Features a fresh Small Block Chevy 350 with a 4 speed transmission.
- There are no signs of rust anywhere throughout the body and undercarriage.
- Solid and original floor and trunk pans.
- As you can see from the photos, the body panels have even gaps and are very straight for an original, unrestored Camaro.
- According to the owner, the Laguna Blue and White paint condition is good; on a scale of 1 to 10, the paint is a 7, with some minor chips.
- As you will notice from the photos, there is a thumb-sized area on the driver-side top of the front fender where some of the top coat finish has flaked off. There is also a small ding on the driver's side rear fender top fender crease where a ladder or some other object fell against the car in the garage.
- A NEW dash pad comes with the car and needs to be installed along with NEW knobs and dash vents.
- Seats, door panels, headliner and carpet are in very good condition for an unrestored Camaro.
- All gauges, lights, AM/FM stereo, heater/defroster, horn, etc. operate properly.
- Drive train and suspension is stock, showing no abuse.
- The Camaro drives, corners and tracks very well.
- The Cragar 61 Series S/S Super Sport wheels and 205/70R14 tires are in excellent condition.
- This "daily driver" '68 Camaro is not just a purchase; it is a value priced investment!
Additional images available upon request.