Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00112:
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
This Camaro has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Of the first generation Camaros, 1969 is the most desirable and sought-after. Did you know that all 1969 Camaros with four-speed transmissions came with Hurst shift linkages?
- Beautiful Daytona Yellow finish with black "Hockey Stick" stripes.
- Front & rear spoilers, SS hood.
- Black interior which is in very good condition with console.
- 15" Ralley wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A's.
- All of the chrome is in excellent condition.
- Very clean inside and out, solid and runs strong.
- Big Block 468cid, Muncie M-21 4 speed transmission
- 3" exhaust system with Flowmaster mufflers.
- 12 bolt rear differential with 3:73 Posi gear ratio.
- Multi leaf rear suspension.
Additional images available upon request.