Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00158:
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396
This Chevelle has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
1969 Chevelles were billed as "America's most popular mid-size car." They showed only minor changes for 1969, led by revised front-end styling. A single chrome bar connected quad headlights, and a slotted bumper held the parking lights. Taillight lenses were larger and more vertical, flowing into the quarter panels. This spectacular 1969 Chevelle SS 396 is a well documented, FRAME-OFF total restoration with no rust anywhere. Plus it features many desirable options such as the factory 4-speed with console, bucket seats and A/C.
- Only 76,400 original miles on the odometer.
- Frame-off restoration was completed in 2004.
- All body panels are laser straight with even gaps around door, hood and trunk openings.
- Exterior color is Torch Red laquer that is in excellent condition.
- The Deluxe interior features newly refinished Black vinyl seats down to the springs, NEW carpet and headliner.
- The dash and door panels are original and in extremely good condition, considering the age of the car.
- Options include an AM/FM Stereo with a multiple CD Changer, A/C that blows cold, power steering, power front disc brakes and seat belts.
- All instruments, gauges and accessories are in proper working condition.
- Owner has all the original manuals that came with the car at the time of delivery.
- Drivetrain is a fresh 396 Big Block with a mild cam, headers, 4-speed Muncie transmission and 12 bolt rear differential with a 3.73 posi gear set.
- Engine bay is crisply detailed to as delivered specs.
- Stock front and rear suspension is in excellent condition giving this Chevelle SS superb handling and a firm, but controlled ride.
- "Period correct" Cragar S/S Chrome wheels mounted on BFG Radial T/A tires.
- The undercarriage is indicative of a low mileage car that has not been driven in rain, snow or on salt laden roads.
- If you are looking for a show quality Chevelle SS 396 that you can actually drive and enjoy, look no further… Here she is!
- 396 cu. in./350 hp
- 4 Speed Muncie Manual Transmission
Additional images available upon request.