Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00143:
1969 Buick Riviera
This Riviera has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
This is the rare and very desirable Sports Coupe from GM's Buick Division. When was the last time you saw such a clean, all original, numbers matching '69 Riviera? This stunning Riviera has won over 30 awards; including 2 best of show GM!
- A true survivor – not only beautiful, but in excellent mechanical condition.
- Professionally restored in 2001 and finished in the original and stunning Polar White, clear coated with contrasting black interior and vinyl top.
- Exterior is accented by a set of Buick factory mags.
- Interior is in original and excellent condition throughout featuring bucket seats with console mounted shifter, dealer installed FM converter and Buick floor mats.
- A/C, power steering, power disc brakes, tilt steering wheel.
- Original Manuals and all Service Records.
- 430 cu. in., 360 hp 4bbl carb.
- TH400 automatic transmission
- Shifts super smooth and rides like a dream!
Additional images available upon request.