Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00166:
1969 Plymouth Road Runner
This Road Runner has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Regarding Muscle Cars, Chrysler was right on the money to fill the market niche for a low-priced, lightweight performance car with the introduction of the intermediate-bodied Road Runner. You can't get any more true "American Muscle" than this 1969 Plymouth Road Runner, 383 cu. in./335 hp, 4 speed transmission, Vitamin "C" Orange, a horn that goes "beep-beep" and is priced under market!
- Exterior: Overall, this is a very nice "driver" that's in real solid shape. The Vitamin "C" paint is decent, but the new owner may consider a re-paint if the goal is to capture awards at car shows. There is no sign of rust on the body or undercarriage. Body panels appear as straight with panel gaps fairly uniform.
- Interior: The Black vinyl interior is in excellent condition featuring NEW upholstery, headliner and carpet. The Original dash pad is in very good condition without cracks. All gauges and instruments are in proper working condition.
- Driveline: Date code correct 383 cu.in./335 hp engine that starts, idles and runs strong as it should. The factory Hurst shifted 4 Speed Transmission shifts correctly and there is an absence of any odd noises or fluid leaks.
- Wheels & Tires: NEW wheels and tires.
- Engine Casting #: 2468130 + 6*19*69
- Transmission #: C95664Z
Additional images available upon request.