Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00131:
1971 Chevrolet C10 Custom Pickup Truck
This C10 has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Many Chevrolet aficionados feel this is the most attractive Chevrolet Pickup Truck of all time. They're just beautiful...not too overdone, but with enough curves to soften the hard square lines. The base 1/2-ton Chevy pickup in '71 was named the Custom, which should have meant that a team of pinstripe and airbrush artists gave each one unique custom touches after it rolled off the line… but in practice was just marketing magic.
- This is a freshly restored, low miles (only 1,500 since the completion in mid-2009), well cared for and documented C10 with only 1 previous owner!
- Deep Turquoise finish is practically flawless.
- Absolutely rust free with only minimal body filler.
- Body lines and panel gaps are straight.
- Rocker panels and drip rails are intact and straight.
- Original wood in bed.
- New carpet; dash and recovered seats are in great shape with no rips or tears.
- Gauges, switches and accessories are in proper operating order.
- All window glass is in excellent condition.
- All rubber molding, seals, chrome and stainless are in good shape.
- New battery, brakes, shocks.
- Bell Tech front lowering spindles and rear coil springs.
- Factory disc brakes stop nice and smooth.
- Comes with original glove box manuals, purchase documentation and receipts.
- Appraised at over $17,000.
- Great dependable driver!
- 350 cu. in. small block with Quadra-Jet carb, mild RV cam, Headman Headers.
- 350 TH transmission shifts smoothly.
Note from the photographer: I travelled 100 miles roundtrip to shoot this truck and upon arrival at the site was met by a freak, unexpected winter snow storm! If interested, feel free to inquire about "dry" photos of this awesome truck. ☺
Additional images available upon request.