Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00119:
1980 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II
This Silver Shadow has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Purchased by the current owner in 1992 and has undergone thorough refurbishing. By 1994, this Shadow emerged with a new face in two-tone silver and red with red leather interior. Although not original Rolls Royce colors, but pristine and well maintained; would be a perfect fun driver for someone who wants the prestige of a Rolls without the price.
- This Rolls Royce is in excellent condition having been regularly and professionally maintained.
- All records are available from 1992.
- This was a complete bare-metal repaint.
- All chrome and trim are sparkling and undamaged.
- There is absolutely no rust and no filler on this car!
- The paint remains perfect.
- This Shadow II welcomes you into its deep red leather and superb wood trim that shows like new with no cracks, splitting or fading.
- The driver's seat shows normal patina with no tears or splits.
- Carpets were replaced along with the driver seat cushion.
- All instrumentation is bright and works well.
- We are aware of no mechanical issues.
Additional images available upon request.