Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00133:
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Convertible
This IROC has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Only 1,294 IROC-Z Camaros were produced in 1990. This is a rare Marlboro Camaro IROC-Z Convertible sweepstakes giveaway car! This IROC-Z is #2/5 cars given away regionally in 1990.
- Nice original paint in excellent condition for the age of the car.
- All body panels and trim show very well.
- NEW high quality Hartz Premium cloth convertible top.
- Original interior in very nice condition with no rips, tears or stains.
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD, Twin Audio amps.
- All power, everything works!
- NEW hood and trunk shocks.
- Complete Flowmaster 3" exhaust system.
- Original 16" IROC-Z wheels, NEW 245/50zr16 tires.
- Performance suspension upgrades include: aluminum driveshaft, Edelbrock sway bars, KYB shocks, Eibach 1.5" lowering springs, Lakewood control arms.
- Absolutely rust free.
- This is a show quality, great performing and reliable driver with well thought out engine and suspension upgrades.
- Replacement 350c.i. engine (original 305c.i. engine comes with car on engine dolly).
- Ported TPI intake, 58mm BBK Performance Parts throttle body, 24lb injectors, MSD ignition, Headman headers, K&N air filters.
Additional images available upon request.