Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00104:
1991 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 Coupe
This Corvette ZR-1 has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
A little ZR-1 history… In 1990, the ZR-1 set a 24 hour speed endurance record at the Firestone test track in Fort Stockton, Texas using a near-stock LT5 engine with only minor modifications, including removal of the catalytic converters. The Tommy Morrison racing team averaged 175 mph, including time for re-fueling and several driver changes.
- Only 14,000 miles -this ZR1's interior still smells NEW!
- Car is flawless in condition throughout.
- There are no chips or scratches in the paint anywhere.
- Interior shows no sign of wear.
- Always covered and garaged - NEVER driven in rain.
- Only driven 400-500 miles per year.
- Fully optioned – Selective Ride and Handling Package, etc.
- Both tops.
- Professionally lowered 1" in front and 3" in rear to improve handling.
- Currently equipped with Goodyear "F1 Supercar" tires and chrome 1995 ZR1 wheels – only 1K miles wear.
- Original wheels and tires included – only 13K miles wear.
- Fully documented with all maintenance receipts.
- Comes with a complete set shop manuals and Service Bulletins.
- "King of the Hill" all aluminum, dual overhead-cam, 32-valve LT5 V8
- 375 horsepower and 370 pound-feet of "neck snapping" torque
- ZF 6 speed manual transmission
Additional images available upon request.